Thank you for considering a donation to Healthy Male. Your contribution will help ensure the continuity of our services for the long term.
Healthy Male is a national organisation that helps men and boys lead healthier lives. We achieve this by providing evidence-based, easy-to-understand information on men’s health topics. Our aim is to make information available to everybody, regardless of gender, age, education, sexual orientation, religion, or ethnicity.
Donate today to enable us to promote health and wellbeing in all aspects of life, with an evidence-based approach that encompasses andrology and associated chronic and other health issues. Your donation will help us influence lives and make a critical difference to the health and wellbeing of men and boys across Australia.
Our aim is to empower men and boys through education and information that will support and ecourage them to act on their health. This will help us realise our vision of generations of healthy Australian men and boys.
Your donation will support our efforts as advocates of men's health issues and priorities, help us to influence policy and practice, and act as the voice of men and boys from all walks of life.
With your donations, we can:
- Promote and fund leading, innovative research into men’s health – contact us directly if you wish to talk about funding specific research projects
- Implement awareness campaigns and education programs to men in at risk communities
- Support men, boys and their families through evidence-based information and resources.
How to donate
- Online: Click here to proceed to our secure area to make an online donation via credit card
- Phone: Call 1300 303 878 with your Visa, MasterCard, or American Express card details on hand
- Email: email@example.com
Donations over $2 are tax deductible. To receive a receipt for donations via bank transfer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the payment reference.
Healthy Male is endorsed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) as a deductible gift recipient (DGR) organization. ABN 14633307249.