Spanner in the Works? is a comprehensive men's health promotion toolkit, designed to guide anyone with a passion for promoting men's health and wellbeing. The toolkit has been developed by Healthy Male and the Australian Men's Shed Association to encourage men to take a more proactive approach to their health through men's health promotion in workplaces, sports clubs and community groups.
The toolkit can be tailored to suit your health promotion needs and includes a range of items to support your delivery of men's health promotion activities. Some health promotion ideas include:
- A men's health wall display
- A men's health information stand
- Men's health show bags
- Men's health presentations.
Items included in the toolkit are:
- 1 x Facilitators Guide to support you if you are new to planning health promotion activities or events along with notes to support the men’s health presentation
- 20 x booklets for Australian men with a ‘service and maintenance’ schedule to promote health through different stages of life
- 1 x poster promoting a proactive approach to men's health
- 1 x poster that can be used to advertise your upcoming event (if you are running one)
- 20 x handy wallet guides for you to hand out
- 1 x USB which has all of the above available for download, plus 7 fact sheets and the Spanner in the Works? presentation.
Order your free Spanner in the Works? toolkit through our online store.
You can also access our online Spanner in the Works? tool at www.malehealth.org.au where you'll find more easy-to-understand health information