The number of men in Australia living with a reproductive or sexual health condition may surprise you.
According to the statistics:
- 1 in 5 men over the age of 40 has erectile dysfunction,
- 1 in 20 men has a problem with their fertility,
- 1 in 10 men experience postnatal depression,
- 16,500 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer each year,
- and testicular cancer is the second most common form of cancer for men aged 18-39 years.
That’s why we want to raise awareness and make information and support more accessible for everyone.
These stories are from Australian men, many of who are currently living with a health condition or have done so in the past. Hear their stories, in their own words.
31 Jan 2022 | ⏱ 8 min read